|Elevation||13,747 ft (4,190 m) |
|Prominence||2,581 ft (787 m) |
|Listing||California highest major peaks 11th|
|Location||Fresno County, California, U.S.|
|Parent range||Sierra Nevada|
|Topo map||USGS Mount Abbot|
|First ascent||June 1917 by A. L. Jordan and H. H. Bliss|
Mount Gabb (13,747 feet (4,190 m)) is in the central Sierra Nevada in the U.S. state of California. Mount Gabb is in the John Muir Wilderness of Sierra National Forest and is named after William More Gabb, a paleontologist and member of the Whitney Survey.
- "Mount Gabb, California". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved April 13, 2016.
- "Mount Gabb". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved April 13, 2016.
- Peter Browning (2011). Sierra Nevada Place Names: From Abbot to Zumwalt. Great West Books. pp. 86–87. ISBN 978-0-944220-23-8.
- Mount Abbot, CA (Map). TopoQwest (United States Geological Survey Maps). Retrieved April 13, 2016.
- "Mount Gabb". Summit Post. February 15, 2006. Retrieved August 14, 2018.