Mount Grant (Nevada)
Mount Grant, with Walker Lake in the foreground
|Elevation||11,285 ft (3,440 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||3,920 ft (1,195 m) |
|Listing||Nevada County High Points 7th|
|Location||Mineral County, Nevada, U.S.|
|Parent range||Wassuk Range|
|Topo map||USGS MOUNT GRANT|
Mount Grant is both the highest and most topographically prominent mountain in both the Wassuk Range and Mineral County in Nevada, United States. It ranks thirteenth among the most topographically prominent peaks in the state. The peak is located within the Hawthorne Army Depot, resulting in very limited public access.
- "Nevada County High Points". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Mount Grant". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Nevada Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2015-01-22.
- "Mount Grant". SummitPost.org.
- Federal Writers' Project (1941). Origin of Place Names: Nevada (PDF). W.P.A. p. 52.
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|