|Elevation||12,058 ft (3,675 m) |
|Prominence||2,432 ft (741 m) |
|Isolation||6.38 mi (10.27 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||West Elk Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Guero, Colorado
Mount Guero is a prominent mountain summit in the West Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 12,058-foot (3,675 m) peak is located in the West Elk Wilderness of Gunnison National Forest, 24.3 miles (39.1 km) west-southwest (bearing 245°) of the Town of Crested Butte in Gunnison County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Mount Guero". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "MT GUERO". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Guero includes an adjustment of +1.815 m (+5.95 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Guero, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|