Mount Ida (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Ida may refer to:
- Mount Ida in Greek mythology
- Mount Ida (Antarctica)
- Mount Ida (British Columbia)
- Mount Ida (Colorado)
- Mount Ida (Crete)
- Mount Ida (Turkey)
- Mount Ida (Tasmania)
- related names
- Ida Ridge, AKA Mount Ida, an eroded cinder cone in east-central British Columbia, Canada.
- Mount Ida, Western Australia, an abandoned town in Western Australia
- New Zealand
- Mount Ida (New Zealand electorate), a community and electorate in New Zealand
- United States
- Mount Ida, Arkansas
- Mount Ida (Davenport, Iowa), a river bluff and its surrounding neighborhood
- Mount Ida, Wisconsin, a town
- Mount Ida (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Mount Ida Plantation, a former plantation in Talladega County, Alabama
- Mount Ida, a peak in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, elevation 12,880 feet.
- Mt Ida (Ellicott City, Maryland), a historic home
- Mount Ida College, in Newton, Massachusetts
- Mount Ida Gold Mine, a gold mine in Western Australia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mount Ida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.