|Elevation||9,148 ft (2,788 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||2,068 ft (630 m) |
|Listing||California county high points 18th
Tahoe OGUL Peak List
|Location||Nevada County, California, U.S.|
|Parent range||Sierra Nevada|
|Topo map||USGS Independence Lake|
Mount Lola is a mountain in the Sierra Nevada of California. Its summit, located north of Donner Pass and Interstate 80, is the highest point in Nevada County. A subsidiary peak 1.2 miles (1.9 km) north of the main summit is highest point in Sierra County at 8,848 feet (2,697 m) NAVD 88.
The area receives copious snowfall during the winter because of its high elevation.
- "Tahoe OGUL Peak List". Western State Climbers. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Mount Lola 2 1963". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Mount Lola, California". Peakbagger.com.
- "Mount Lola". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Mount Lola–North Ridge Peak, California". Peakbagger.com.
- "Subsection M261Ej - Tahoe - Truckee". U.S. Forest Service. Archived from the original on 2007-08-13. Retrieved 2007-12-05.
- "Home of Lola Montez". Office of Historic Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Mount Lola". SummitPost.org.
|This Nevada County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Sierra County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|