Mount Mellum, Queensland
|Population||442 (2016 census)|
|• Density||43.76/km2 (113.3/sq mi)|
|Area||10.1 km2 (3.9 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
|State electorate(s)||Glass House|
Mount Mellum State School opened in 1920 and closed in 1926. It reopened in 1930 and then closed permanently circa 1938.
There are no schools in Mount Mellum. The nearest primary school is Landsborough State School in neighbouring Landsborough to the north-east. The nearest secondary school is Beerwah State High School in neighbouring Beerwah to the south-east.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Mount Mellum (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Mount Mellum – locality in Sunshine Coast Region (entry 48784)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Mountain peaks and capes - Queensland". Queensland Open Data. Queensland Government. 12 November 2020. Archived from the original on 25 November 2020. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Mount Mellum – mountain in Sunshine Coast Region (entry 21556)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 18 January 2021.