Mount Mitchell (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Mitchell can refer to:
- Mount Mitchell (Alberta), in Jasper National Park of Canada
- Mount Mitchell (British Columbia) on Vancouver Island
- Mount Mitchell, the highest point in the eastern United States
- Mount Mitchell (Oregon)
- Mount Mitchell (Washington)
- NOAAS Mount Mitchell, a U.S. NOAA survey ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.