Mount Moriah Cemetery (Fairview, New Jersey)
|Location||685 Farivew Avenue
Fairview, Bergen County, New Jersey
|Website||Mount Moriah Cemetery|
Moriah (Hebrew: מוֹרִיָּה, Modern Moriyya Tiberian Môriyyā) (Arabic: مروة Marwah) is the name given to a mountain by the Book of Genesis, in which context it is the location of the sacrifice of Isaac.
- Pesach Ackerman (1928–2013), Rabbi of Meseritz Synagogue
- Robert P. Grover (1916–1942), first Jewish serviceman from Jersey City to die in WWll
- Russell Harding (d. 2008), New York City administrator
- Arthur George Klein (1904–1968), United States Representative (NY)
- Ira Rubin (1930–2013), American professional contract bridge player
- "Mt. Moriah Jewish Cemetery". Bergen County: Fairview. Jewish Cemetery Project. 2009. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- East Villager
- NJCU:Robert P. Grover
- New York Times October 7, 2012
- Find a Grave
- Levin, Jay (February 7, 2013). "Ira Rubin, world champion bridge player, dies at 82". (Bergen Record) North Jersey.com. Retrieved 2013-02-09.
|This article about a cemetery in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Jewish cemetery is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|