Mount Morris, Pennsylvania
|Mount Morris, Pennsylvania|
|• Total||2.68 sq mi (6.95 km2)|
|• Land||2.68 sq mi (6.93 km2)|
|• Water||0.008 sq mi (0.02 km2)|
|Elevation||938 ft (286 m)|
|• Density||275/sq mi (106.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1181752|
Mount Morris is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Greene County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is located in Perry Township, near I-79. As of the 2010 census the population was 737.
Mount Morris is located at  on Interstate 79 near the West Virginia state line. Its elevation is 938 feet (286 m) above sea level. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.68 square miles (6.95 km2), of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.27%, are water.(39.733135, -80.067842),
Places of interest
High Point Raceway, a motocross track, is located 4 miles (6 km) east of Mount Morris. The track hosts races in the AMA Motocross Championships series, including the High Point Nationals held each Memorial Day weekend.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Mount Morris, Pennsylvania. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- "Mount Morris PA". Zip Code Lookup. Retrieved 2008-07-09.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Mount Morris CDP, Pennsylvania". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved February 8, 2017.
- Levy, Janey (2007). Motocross Races. The Rosen Publishing Group. p. 6. ISBN 1-4042-3696-1.
- Todd Murray (April 16, 2006). "9 Highpoint Raceway: High Point Raceway thrills motocross fans for 30 years". Dominion Post.
- United States Congress. "Joseph Benton Donley (id: D000412)". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress.. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
|This Greene County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|