Mount Morrison (Colorado)
Mount Morrison as seen from I-70
|Elevation||7,881 ft (2,402 m) |
|Prominence||741 ft (226 m) |
|Isolation||4.59 mi (7.39 km) |
|Location||Jefferson County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Mount Morrison is a foothill on the eastern flank of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 7,881-foot (2,402 m) peak is located in Red Rocks Park, 1.9 miles (3.0 km) northwest by west (bearing 305°) of the Town of Morrison in Jefferson County, Colorado, United States. Red Rocks Amphitheatre is located on the eastern side of the mountain.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MORRISON". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Morrison includes an adjustment of +1.005 m (+3.30 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Morrison, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "Mount Morrison". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|