Mount Nabi Yunis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
view from the mount
|Elevation||1,030 m (3,380 ft)|
- Geography of the Palestinian territories
- Geography of the West Bank
- Tall Asur, one of the highest points in the West Bank (1,016 m / 3,333 ft)
- List of countries by highest point (Countries with disputed sovereignty)
- A house demolished, three others threatened in the town of Halhul - 24 March,2007, POICA, retrieved 2017-01-21.
- West Bank High Point, Palestinian Authority, Peakbagger, retrieved 2012-10-14.
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|