Mount Olivet Cemetery (Newark)
(Redirected from Mount Olivet Cemetery, Newark)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Newark City Cemetery is located nearby.
- John T. Dunn (1838-1907), represented New Jersey in the United States House of Representatives from 1893 to 1895.
- Charles P. Gillen (1876-1956), Mayor of Newark, New Jersey from 1917 to 1921.
- Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)
- "Newark Cemeteries". newarkcemeteries.com. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Har-El, Menashe (1977). This is Jerusalem. Jerusalem: Canaan Publishing House. p. 117.
- John Thomas Dunn, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed August 23, 2007.
- Charles P. Gillen, The Political Graveyard. Accessed August 23, 2007.