Mount Olivet Cemetery (Newark)
Newark, New Jersey 158 Mt.Olivet Ave.
Mount Olivet Cemetery is a cemetery in the Dayton section of Newark in the U.S. state of New Jersey it's located on Mt.Olivet Ave.near McClellan St.and was founded in 1871. It is part of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark.
The Newark City Cemetery is located nearby.
- John T. Dunn (1838-1907), represented New Jersey in the United States House of Representatives from 1893 to 1895.
- Charles P. Gillen (1876-1956), Mayor of Newark, New Jersey from 1917 to 1921.
- Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)
- "Newark Cemeteries". newarkcemeteries.com. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Har-El, Menashe (1977). This is Jerusalem. Jerusalem: Canaan Publishing House. p. 117.
- John Thomas Dunn, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed August 23, 2007.
- Charles P. Gillen, The Political Graveyard. Accessed August 23, 2007.