Mount Pleasant, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|• Total||1.8 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,090 m (3,580 ft)|
|• Average Income||$48,334|
|Website||Mount Pleasant Community Association|
Mount Pleasant is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located immediately north from the Trans-Canada Highway and the community of Rosedale. To the north and west it is bounded by the Confederation Park.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $48,334 in 2000, and there were 15.3% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.4% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 24.7% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 40.4% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Mount Pleasant Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 7 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-05-09.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|