Mount Pleasant, Florida
Mount Pleasant is an unincorporated community in Gadsden County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of Veterans' Memorial Highway and Mt. Pleasant Road. Mt. Pleasant borders the city of Gretna and the St. John/Robertsville community. It also borders the city of Chattahoochee.
Government and infrastructure
The Mt. Pleasant Volunteer Fire Department operates one fire station.
Gadsden County School District operates public schools. At one time there was a county school in Mount Pleasant. As of 2017 Gadsden County High School (formerly East Gadsden High School) is the only remaining zoned high school in the county due to the consolidation of West Gadsden High School's high school section into East Gadsden High.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Fire Station Locations." Gadsden County, Florida. Retrieved on April 7, 2017.
- "Historical Community Schools." Gadsden County School District. January 6, 2004. Retrieved on April 8, 2017.
- Jiwanmall, Stephen (2017-04-04). "Gadsden County Schools to Consolidate in 2017-18". WTXL. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- "About Us." Robert F. Munroe Day School. Retrieved on June 5, 2017. "Founded in 1969 in Mt. Pleasant, Florida, the campus[...]" and "91 Old Mt. Pleasant Rd. Quincy FL, 32352"
- "Robert F. Munroe Day School 91 Old Mt. Pleasant Road Quincy, Florida 32352" and "Robert F. Munroe Day Kindergarten 1800 West King Street Quincy, Florida 32351"
|This article about a location in Gadsden County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|