Mount Press is a peak rising to 3,830 m in the north-central Sentinel Range in Ellsworth Mountains, Antarctica. It is linked to Eyer Peak by Zvegor Saddle, and surmounts Embree Glacier to the north and Ellen Glacier to the southeast. Mount Press is the summit of Probuda Ridge, and was first ascended by the American Jed Brown and the Chileans Camilo Rada and Maria Paz 'Pachi' Ibarra on 31 December 2006.
Mount Press is located at (Coordinates: ), which is 4.42 km north-northeast of Eyer Peak, 8.78 km northeast of Mount Anderson, 7.19 km east by north of Mount Davis and 3 km south by west of Mount Todd. Mapped by the Marie Byrd Land Traverse Party (1957–58) led by Charles R. Bentley, updated US mapping in 1988 and by Gildea (by GPS) in 2006.
- Vinson Massif. Scale 1:250 000 topographic map. Reston, Virginia: US Geological Survey, 1988.
- Vinson Massif and the Sentinel Range Topographical Map. 1:50,000. The Omega Foundation, 2007.
- "Mount Press, Antarctica". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer.
- Damien Gildea, "Expeditions".
|This Ellsworth Land location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|