Mount Rascal, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||462 (2016 census)|
|• Density||64.2/km2 (166.2/sq mi)|
|Area||7.2 km2 (2.8 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|Location||12 km (7 mi) SSW of Toowoomba|
The locality is 12 kilometres (7 mi) from the Toowoomba central business district.
The mountain Mount Rascal is in the west of the locality () with a peak of 734 metres (2,408 ft).
The locality is named after a which was named by the Minister for Lands in April 1969.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Mount Rascal (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Mount Rascal - locality in Toowoomba Region (entry 49263)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 1 December 2019.
- "mountain in City of Ipswich (entry 21085)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Mount Rascal (entry 28021)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|