Mount Sinai, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||873 ft (266 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||439695|
Mount Sinai is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Mount Sinai, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 230. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village was named for the Mount Sinai Methodist Episcopal Church...
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions, with Biographical Sketches of Representative Citizens and Genealogical Records of Old Families. Indianapolis: B. F. Bowen and Company, Inc. p. 391.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana: From Their Earliest Settlement, Containing a History of the Counties; Their Cities, Townships, Towns, Villages, Schools, and Churches. Whipporwill Publications. 1885. p. 485.
|This Dearborn County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|