- For the mountain in Antarctica, see Neptune Range.
|Elevation||11,413 ft (3,479 m)|
|Prominence||8,688 ft (2,648 m)|
|Location||Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, U.S.|
|Easiest route||glacier/snow climb|
Mount Torbert is the highest point of the Tordrillo Mountains, a small, primarily volcanic range, northwest of Anchorage, Alaska. It is a heavily glaciated peak, and is not itself a volcano, although nearby Mount Spurr and Crater Peak are active volcanoes.
- Mountain peaks of Alaska
- Mountain peaks of North America
- Mountain peaks of the United States
- List of Ultras of North America
- List of Ultras of the United States
|This article about a location in the Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|