Mount Victoria railway station
Westbound view from Platform 2 in September 2007
|Location||Darling Causeway, Mount Victoria
|Elevation||1,043.6 metres (3,424 ft)|
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||126.72 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||6 September 1869|
The Platform 2 building dates from 1869 with a railway refreshment room added in 1884. The Platform 1 building dates from 1911 when the line was duplicated. An extensive yard including a locomotive depot existed west of the station.
Platforms & services
Mount Victoria has two side platforms. It is serviced by NSW TrainLink Blue Mountains Line services travelling from Sydney Central to Lithgow. Some services terminate at Mount Victoria and stable in the sidings west of the station. The Bathurst Bullet operates to Bathurst.
|1||services to Sydney|||
|2||services to Lithgow & Bathurst|||
Blue Mountains Transit operates one route to and from Mount Victoria station:
- to Oberon
- Mount Victoria Station NSWrail.net
- Mount Victoria Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Blue Mountains line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Indian Pacific timetable". Great Southern Rail. 1 April 2018.
- "Blue Mountains Transit route 698V". Transport for NSW.
- "Western timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 26 November 2017.