|Zwegabin (Burmese), Kwekabaw (Karen)|
|Elevation||722 m (2,369 ft)|
|Location||Kayin State, Myanmar|
|Parent range||Tenasserim Hills|
Mount Zwekabin (Kwekabaw) (Phlone: ခွဲါက္ၜင်; Burmese: ဇွဲကပင်တောင်; S'gaw Karen: ကွဲၢ်ကဘီကစၢၢ်) is mountain in Myanmar. It is in the region of Karen, in the southern part of the country, 400 km south of the capital Naypyidaw. The top of Zwekabin is 722 metres (2,369 ft) above sea level.
The terrain around Zwekabin Taung is flat to the north-west, but to the south-east it is hilly. Calculated from the variance of all elevation data (DEM 3 ") from Viewfinder Panoramas, within 10 kilometers radius. Zwekabin Taung is the highest point in the region. Around Zwekabin Taung, it is quite densely populated, with 155 inhabitants per square kilometer. The closest major society is Hpa-an, 8.2 km northwest of Zwekabin Taung. The surroundings around Zwekabin Taung are a mosaic of agricultural land and natural vegetation.
- "GeoNames.org". www.geonames.org. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Digital Elevation Data – with SRTM voids filled using accurate topographic mapping". www.viewfinderpanoramas.org. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Viewfinder Panoramas Digital elevation Model" (2015-6-21).
- "Zwekabin Taung" said"Geonames.org (cc-by)" Geonames.org]; mail updated 2016-06-01; database download downloaded 2016-10-22
- "NASA Earth Observations: Population Density NASA/SEDAO
- "NASA Earth Observations: Land Cover Classification" NASA/MODES
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L."Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification " Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 11: p. 1633–1644.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data set IndexNASA
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month-TRMM) NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission
|This Kayin State location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|