|Song from The Garrick Gaieties|
"Mountain Greenery" is a popular song composed by Richard Rodgers, with lyrics by Lorenz Hart for the musical The Garrick Gaieties (1926). It was first performed on stage by Sterling Holloway. Fans of The Dick Van Dyke Show will remember the duet by Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore in the episode "The Sleeping Brother".
- Roger Wolfe Kahn and his Orchestra - recorded on May 27, 1926.
- Frank Crumit - recorded on July 29, 1926.
- Perry Como - from the MGM film Words and Music (1948 film) (1948)
- Bing Crosby - Bing Sings Whilst Bregman Swings (1956) recorded on June 12, 1956.
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Rodgers & Hart Songbook (1956)
- Mel Tormé (1956) (a top-five hit in the UK)
- The Supremes (1966) The Supremes Sing Rodgers and Hart (1966)
|This jazz standard or composition-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|