From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mountain ash is a name used for several trees, none of immediate relation. It may refer to:
- Eucalyptus regnans from Australia, the tallest of all flowering plants
- Fraxinus texensis, from Texas
- Sorbus aucuparia, also known as rowan.
- Sorbus americana, from eastern North America
- In North America (mainly U.S.) trees in the subgenus Sorbus subgenus Sorbus are often styled as mountain-ashes to convey their unrelatedness to true ashes.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|