From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mountcastle (disambiguation))
Mountcastle may refer to:
- Mountcastle, Edinburgh, a suburb of the Scottish city
- Mountcastle, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Mountcastle, Virginia, an unincorporated community in New Kent County, Virginia
- Mountcastle, Dublin, hamlet which is now incorporated into the Irish capital city.
- Vernon Mountcastle, a retired neuroscientist from the Johns Hopkins University
- Robert Edward Lee Mountcastle
- Duke of Abercorn, the 6th earl was also created Baron Mountcastle and Viscount Strabane, in the Peerage of Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mountcastle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.