|Total height||10 m (33 ft)|
|Total width||6 m (20 ft)|
From Highway 403 take the Aberdeen Avenue exit and then turn right onto Queen Street South up the Escarpment, where it will turn into Beckett Drive. Follow this road until it becomes Scenic Drive and park at the Chedoke Radial Trail parking lot on your right. Follow the Chedoke Radial Trail/ Bruce Trail east to the first ravine on the right. The waterfall is located in this ravine.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|