|Founded||El Cajon, California, USA (1964)|
|Headquarters||Mansfield, Texas, USA|
Paul Andrews, Jr., Chairman|
Glenn Smith, President & CEO
Number of employees
In 1983, his company relocated to its branch location in Mansfield, Texas, and in 2001 expanded into a new facility on seven acres there. In January 2000, Mouser became a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI, Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas. In December 2006, a majority ownership of TTI was sold to Warren Buffett-controlled Berkshire Hathaway. In 2007, the company expanded its warehouse and office space by 231,800 square feet.
The company has been presented awards such as "Electronics Choice Industry Award for Community Activism - Social or Educational Cause" from the Electronic Components Industry Association in 2013 and from connector manufacturer Harting in 2013 for "New Customer Growth" and "New Product Growth", and Littelfuse in 2011, for "Catalog Distributor of the Year".
The website has products from 600+ manufacturers and access to 5 million data sheets. It has a project manager with automatic re-order and Bill Of Materials (BOM) import capabilities. Users can subscribe to a Mouser newsletter. Microsites off the Mouser.com website teach about new technologies.
- "Mouser Electronics educational sales page with short company history". Mouser.com.
- "2 Arlington building projects to start soon". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. July 24, 2001. p. 1 (Business). Retrieved November 19, 2013 – via Newsbank.(subscription required)
- "Mouser Electronics: Delivering a Successful Construction Project at a Location With Extensive Ongoing Client Operations" (PDF) (Press release). Bob Moore Construction. 2008. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- "Mouser Electronics Sponsors International Counterfeit Parts Avoidance Symposium" (Press release). Reuters. September 3, 2013. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- "Electronic Components Industry Association Honors Mouser Electronics". HispanicBusiness.com. November 24, 2013. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- "Mouser Electronics Wins Two Distinguished Awards from Harting" (Press release). Harting USA. June 5, 2013. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- "Littelfuse Names Mouser Electronics 2011 Catalog Distributor of the Year" (Press release). Littelfuse. May 10, 2012. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion; DigiTimes; October 19, 2015.
- "Mouser Electronics Quick Facts". Mouser.com.