From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mouthpiece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mouthpiece may refer to:
- The part of an object which comes near or in contact with one's mouth or nose during use
- Mouthpiece (smoking pipe)
- Mouthpiece (telephone handset)
- Mouthpiece (woodwind), a component of a woodwind instrument
- Mouthpiece (brass), a component of a brass instrument
- Mouthpiece (scuba), a component of a scuba diving or industrial breathing set
- Mouthguard, a device protecting the teeth from injury, also known as mouth piece
- The Mouthpiece, a 1932 crime drama film directed by James Flood and Elliott Nugent
- Mouthpiece (comics), a DC comics character
- Mouthpiece (band), a hardcore punk band
- Figuratively and with negative connotations to indicate the role of a spokesperson or mass media venue that is used to perpetuate the views or agenda of another, as in "the newspaper became a mouthpiece for its owner's political views."
- All pages beginning with "Mouthpiece"
- All pages with titles containing Mouthpiece
- Mouth (disambiguation)
- Nose (disambiguation)
- Piece (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mouthpiece.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.