Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mouthpiece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mouthpiece may refer to:
- The part of an object which comes near or in contact with one's mouth or nose during use
- Mouthpiece (smoking pipe) or cigarette holder
- Mouthpiece (telephone handset)
- Mouthpiece (woodwind), a component of a woodwind instrument
- Mouthpiece (brass), a component of a brass instrument
- Mouthpiece (scuba), a component of a scuba diving or industrial breathing set
- Mouthguard, a device protecting the teeth from injury, also known as mouth piece
- The Mouthpiece, a 1932 crime drama film directed by James Flood and Elliott Nugent
- Mouthpiece (film), a 2018 Canadian crime drama film
- Mouthpiece (comics), a DC comics character
- Mouthpiece (band), a hardcore punk band
- Figuratively and with negative connotations to indicate the role of a spokesperson or mass media venue that is used to perpetuate the views or agenda of another, as in "the newspaper became a mouthpiece for its owner's political views."
- All pages with titles beginning with Mouthpiece
- All pages with titles containing Mouthpiece
- Mouth (disambiguation)
- Nose (disambiguation)
- Piece (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mouthpiece.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.