From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up movie or movies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A movie is a film.
Movie(s) or The Movies also may refer to:
Film and television
- Film adaptation
- Movies!, an American digital multicast television network that broadcasts feature films
- Movies@, a cinema chain
- "The Movie (Seinfeld)", a 1993 episode of Seinfeld
- "The Movies" (The Goodies), a 1975 episode of The Goodies
- The Movies (band), 70's band from the United Kingdom
- Tribes of the City, formerly The Movies, a Latvian post-rock band
- "Movies" (song), a 2001 song by Alien Ant Farm
- "The Movie", a song by Aerosmith from Permanent Vacation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Movie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.