Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up movie or movies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A movie is a type of video (see film).
Movie, Movies, The Movie, or The Movies may also refer to:
Film and television
- Film adaptation
- Movies!, an American digital multicast television network that broadcasts feature films
- Movies@, a cinema chain in the Republic of Ireland
- "The Movie (Seinfeld)", a 1993 episode of Seinfeld
- The Movies (The Goodies), a 1975 episode of The Goodies
- The Movies (band), American band
- The Movies, the former name of Latvian post-rock band Tribes of the City
- The Movies (album), an album by Maksim Mrvica
- Movies (album), a 1979 album by Holger Czukay
- Movies (Franco Ambrosetti album), 1987
- "Movies" (song), a 2001 rock song by the band Alien Ant Farm
- "The Movie", a song by Aerosmith from Permanent Vacation
- The Movies, a 2005 simulation computer game
- Movie (video game), a 1986 computer game by Imagine Software
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Movie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.