Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up movie or movies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A movie is a type of video (see film).
Movie, Movies, The Movie, or The Movies may also refer to:
Film and television
- Feature film
- Film adaptation
- Movies!, an American digital multicast television network that broadcasts feature films
- Movies@, a cinema chain in the Republic of Ireland
- "The Movie (Seinfeld)", a 1993 episode of Seinfeld
- The Movies (The Goodies), a 1975 episode of The Goodies
- The Movies (band), American band
- The Movies, the former name of Latvian post-rock band Tribes of the City
- The Movies (album), an album by Maksim Mrvica
- Movies (album), a 1979 album by Holger Czukay
- Movies (Franco Ambrosetti album), 1987
- "Movies" (song), a 2001 rock song by the band Alien Ant Farm
- "The Movie", a song by Aerosmith from Permanent Vacation
- The Movies, a 2005 simulation computer game
- Movie (video game), a 1986 computer game by Imagine Software
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Movie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.