|Launched||19 December 2010|
|Owned by||The Times Group|
|Picture format||576i (16:9/4:3) (SDTV)|
|Slogan||Watch Hollywood in HD|
|Broadcast area||India , Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar & Northern America|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sister channel(s)||Times Now|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 255 (SD)|
|Dish TV||Channel 547 (SD)|
|Sun Direct||Channel 401 (SD)|
|Tata Sky||Channel 377 (SD) Channal 376 (HD)|
|Airtel digital TV||Channel 249(SD)|
Channel 250 (HD)
|Asianet Digital TV (India)||Channel 460 (SD)|
Channel 828 (HD)
|APSFL||Channel 306 (HD)|
Movies Now is an Indian high-definition television channel featuring Hollywood films. It was launched on 19 December 2010 with a picture quality of 1080i and 5.1 surround sound. The channel, owned by The Times Group.
In June 2016 Times Network decided to launch another channel called Movies Now 2,which later renamed as MNX.
In July 2017 Movies Now 2 was rechristened into MNX channel in Hollywood.It has exclusive content licensing from films produced or distributed by MGM and has content licensing from 20th Century Fox, Universal Studios Walt Disney Studios, Marvel Studios, Warner Bros and Paramount Pictures
- Movies Now to launch Hollywood entertainment in a new avatar - The Economic Times
- "Movies Now (Hd)". Timesgroup.com. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "Movies Now welcomes an array of entertainment with the biggest blockbusters". Indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "Times Network announces Movies Now 2 launch". BizAsia. 20 June 2016. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Times Network announces Movies Now 2 rechristened Into MNX Hollywood channel". BizAsia. 20 June 2016. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|