|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
|Launched||6 May 2012 (India)|
|Owned by||Fox International Channels/STAR
(21st Century Fox)
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sister channel(s)||Life OK
Fox International Channels
|Airtel digital TV||Channel 172|
|Dish TV||Channel 213|
|Reliance Digital TV||Channel 311|
|Tata Sky||Channel 315|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 231|
|SkyCable (Philippines)||Coming Soon|
|mio TV (Singapore)||Coming soon|
Movies OK is a hindi movie television channel broadcast in India. It is owned by Star TV and Fox International Channels. The channel was launched on 6 May 2012. It is Star's second hindi movie channel, the first being STAR Gold which was launched in 2000. It is also the second channel to be branded under the OK brand rather than the STAR brand after Life OK, a general entertainment channel which was launched in December 2011 to replace STAR One. Before the launch of Movies OK, STAR acquired Viacom 18's movie portfolio, paving the way for the launch of the new channel. Monday to Sunday 6:00 am & 9:00 pm
A UK version of Movies OK titled "Star Movies OK" (to represent the Star Life OK Brand) has been launched in November 2012, with Star Gold HD and Star Life OK HD.
Canadian media company Asian Television Network rebranded its ATN Zee Cinema channel into a domestic version of the channel titled ATN Movies OK on 25 July 2012, under a brand licensing agreement with STAR.
- "Rupert Murdoch-owned Star to go solo, buy ESPN from JV". Times of India. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "Star says OK to new movie channel". Film Business Asia. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "Star to launch ‘Movies OK’". The Financial Express. 28 April 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "Despite positive reception, Star may lose money on Satyamev Jayate". The Hindu Business Line. 7 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- ATN Launches 'Movies OK', Broadcaster Magazine, 1 August 2012.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|