||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)
Moving is the second album by the American folk music trio Peter, Paul & Mary, released in January 1963. The lead-off single, "Big Boat," failed to chart substantially, only staying on the Top 100 for two weeks, reaching #93.
The second single, "Settle Down (Goin' Down That Highway)," did slightly better, peaking at #56 on the Pop charts during a 6-week run; however, it did become an easy listening hit at #14.
The third single, "Puff, the Magic Dragon," was a huge hit and a defining song for the trio, reaching #2 on the Hot 100, #1 on the Easy Listening, and #10 on the R&B Charts.
- "Settle Down (Goin' Down That Highway)" (Mike Settle)
- "Gone the Rainbow" (Paul Stookey, Mary Travers, Peter Yarrow, Milt Okun)
- "Flora" (Stookey, Travers, Elaina Mezzetti)
- "Pretty Mary" (Stookey, Elaina Mezzetti, Okun)
- "Puff, the Magic Dragon" (Peter Yarrow, Leonard Lipton)
- "This Land Is Your Land" (Woody Guthrie)
- "Man Come into Egypt" (Fred Hellerman, Fran Minkoff)
- "Old Coat" (Stookey, Travers, Mezzetti)
- "Tiny Sparrow" (Stookey, Elaina Mezzetti, Milt Okun)
- "Big Boat" (Stookey, Lane, Milt Okun, Elaina Mezzetti)
- "Morning Train" (Mezzetti)
- "A'soalin'" (Stookey, Tracy Batteaste, Elaina Mezzetti)
||Billboard Pop Albums