|Studio album by 911
||6 July 1998
||Pop rock, teen pop
||Ian Curnow, Daniel Dodd, Jon Douglas, Ian Green, Phil Harding, Dave James, Eliot Kennedy, Tim Lever, Mike Percy, Chris Porter, Rose & Foster
|Singles from Moving On
Moving On is the second studio album by English boy band 911. Released in the United Kingdom through Virgin Records on 6 July 1998, it peaked at number 10 on the UK Albums Chart.
||"All I Want Is You"
||John McLaughlin, Lee Brennan, Spike Dawbarn, Jon Douglas, Jimmy Constable
||McLaughlin, Constable, Ian Green
||"Baby Come Back to Me"
||McLaughlin, Constable, Mike Percy, Tim Lever
||Phil Harding, Ian Curnow, Daniel Dodd[a]
||"How Do You Want Me to Love You?"
||Carl Sturken, Evan Rogers
||Rose & Foster
||"That's the Way"
||McLaughlin, Dave James
||"New Groove Generation"
||McLaughlin, Constable, Brennan, Dawbarn, Percy, Lever
||"Make You My Baby"
||McLaughlin, Constable, Brennan, Dawbarn
||"Don't Walk Away"
||"Nothing Stops the Rain"
||McLaughlin, Constable, Brennan, Dawbarn, Douglas
||"Should've Been the One"
||"Party People...Friday Night"
||Constable, Brennan, Dawbarn, McLaughlin, Eliot Kennedy, Percy, Lever
||Kennedy, Lever, Percy, Douglas[b]
||Harding, Curnow, Dodd[a]
- ^[a] signifies an assistant producer
- ^[a] signifies a remixer
Credits and personnel
(Credits taken from AllMusic and Moving On's liner notes.)
- Tracey Ackerman - vocals (background)
- Lee Brennan - vocals, composer
- Andy Caine - guitar
- Chris Cameron - string arrangements
- Dave Clews - keyboards
- Jimmy Constable - vocals
- Ian Curnow - keyboards, producer
- Spike Dawbarn - vocals
- Johnny Douglas - drums, keyboards, producer, remixing
- Paul Gendler - guitar
- David Grant - choir arrangement
- Ian Green - mixing, producer
- Phil Harding - drums, producer
- David James - arranger, keyboards, producer
- Eliot Kennedy - composer, producer
- Andy Kowalski - mixing engineer
- Tim Lever - producer
- John McLaughlin - composer
- Steve McNichol - engineer
- Andrew Murray - piano
- Mike Percy - producer
- Chris Porter - mixing, producer
- Alan Ross - guitar
- Ren Swan - programming
- Philip Todd - saxophone
- Dave Willis - cover photo
- Paul Wright - engineer
Charts and certifications