movmnt magazine #6, cover dated February 2008
|Editor in Chief||David Benaym|
|Categories||fashion, dance, music, pop culture, Lifestyle|
|Circulation||40,000 / issue|
|First issue||June 2006|
|Based in||New York City|
|Website||www.movmnt.net Social Network
movmnt magazine is an urban-leaning lifestyle magazine which was co-founded in 2006 by David Benaym and Danny Tidwell. The magazine has featured columns by Mario Spinetti, Mia Michaels, Robert Battle, Debbie Allen, Alisan Porter, Rasta Thomas, and Frank Conway. Both Travis Wall and Ivan Koumaev have made guest contributions to the publication, which has published photographs by Gary Land, Dave Hill, James Archibald Houston, and Alison Jackson.
- movmnt's credits movmnt about section
- movmnt as described on magazine.org
- movmnt acknowledged in the Magazine Yellow Pages magazineyellowpages.com
- Article in Media Daily News mediadailynews.com
- Article in the New York Times, July 11, 2007, about Danny Tidwell and his involvement with movmnt New York Times
- New York Times Article, September 21, 2007, quote David Benaym and Danny Tidwell as co-founders of movmnt magazine. New York Times
- movmnt magazine official website www.movmnt.com
|This lifestyle magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.