Brang Moyo, Sungai Brang Moyo, Brang Mojo, Mojo River
|West Nusa Tenggara|
The river flows along the northwestern area of Sumbawa with predominantly tropical savanna climate (designated as As in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification).. The annual average temperature in the area is 26 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 30 °C, and the coldest is February, at 24 °C. The average annual rainfall is 1456 mm.. The wettest month is January, with an average of 294 mm rainfall, and the driest is August, with 19 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Brang Moyo at Geonames.org (cc-by); Database dump downloaded 27 November 2015
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month – TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.