This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Labels||New Abra, EMI Music Poland, Pomaton|
|Members||Filip Jaślar, violin
Michał Sikorski, violin
Paweł Kowaluk, viola
Bolesław (Bolek) Błaszczyk, cello
|Past members||Artur Renion↑|
The MozART group is a cabaret and comedy string quartet based in Warsaw, Poland, known for its unique approach of classical music. The MozART group is a frequent TV guest including international galas and concerts.
Awards and recognition
The quartet received prestigious prizes like the Grand Prix of the XVIII Festival of Satire and Comedy in Lidzbark; "Pingwin z brazu" (the Bronze Penguin) - the prize given by the cabaret community of Zielona Gora, an informal capitol of Polish cabaret and two GOLDEN TROUGHS at the RYJEK Festival in Rybnik/Poland. In July 2010 the MozART group was awarded a special prize from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Poland for outstanding achievements and 15 years on stage. The 31st European Humor Festival GAGY in Slovakia awarded the MozART group with the 2011 GRAND PRIX. In March 2013 the MozART group was awarded all three main prizes at the 10th "Festival des Artes Burlesques" in St.Etienne/France: the Grand Prix of the Jury, the Audience Award and the Press Award.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|KREATURY - czyli Cztery
pory roku według Grupy MoCarta
|Cztery struny świata||
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
|Grupa MoCarta w Operze||
|Grupa MoCarta w Teatrze||
|Zamach na MoCarta, czyli
jeżeli śpiewać, to nie indywidualnie
|Mozart comes to town||
- 1997 Grand Prix XVIII Biesiad Satyry i Humoru "Złota szpilka" / Poland
- 1998 & 2000: second prize at the PAKA festival in Kraków / Poland 1998 i 2000
- 2001: "The bronze penguin", Zielona Góra / Poland
- 2002: Grand Prix at the Good Humour Festival in Gdańsk
- October 2009: Two golden GOLDEN TROUGHS at the RYJEK Festival in Rybnik/Poland
- July 2010: Special Award from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Poland for outstanding achievements and 15 years on stage
- August 28th 2011: GRAND PRIX at the 31st GAGY Festival of Humor and Satire in Kremnica / Slovakia www.gagy.eu
- March 2013: all three main prizes at the 10th "Festival des Artes Burlesques" in St.Etienne/France: the Grand Prix of the Jury, the Audience Award and the Press Award
- "La Jolla Music Society Events MozART Group". San Diego Magazine. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "MozArt Group & Krosny". Copernicus Center. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "MOZART GROUP – COMEDY STRING QUARTET MOZART GROUP – COMEDY STRING QUARTET". Merfest. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "MozART group Poland". Hermark Culture. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- Britsch, Eckhard, "Durchgeknallt, aber geistvoll", Mannheimer Morgen, 27. July 2010
- Eberts, Volker "MozART Group gastiert in Meggen", Westdeutschen Allgemeinen Zeitung, 13 November 2009
- Sveriges Television, Allsång på Skansen, 29 June 2010
- Vogel, Günter, "Persiflage", Schwäbische Zeitung, 26 May 2009 (reprinted on www.mozartgroup.org)
- Warsaw Voice, "On a Wry Note", 26 January 2005
|This article about a Polish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|