From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mozambique, Moçambique, or moçambique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- the Island of Mozambique on the Nacala Coast, northern Mozambique, or the historic town of Moçambique thereon
- the former province of Moçambique in Portuguese East Africa (now Nampula Province in Mozambique)
- the Mozambique Channel separating the country of Mozambique from Madagascar
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mozambique (film) a 1965 film
- Mozambique (music), a vigorous style of Cuban music and dance
- "Mozambique" (song), a song by Bob Dylan on his album Desire
- Mozambique Drill, a technique used in pistol shooting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mozambique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.