From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mph)
MPH or mph is a common abbreviation of miles per hour, a measurement of speed
MPH or "MPD" is also the pharmaceutical abbreviation for methylphenidate.
MPH may also refer to:
- Make Poverty History, campaign to end poverty in Africa
- Manlius Pebble Hill School, DeWitt, New York, US
- Martinair's airline code
- Master of Public Health, degree
- Mater Private Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Mobile Pedestrian Handheld a mobile DTV standard
- MPH Bookstores, Malaysian bookstore chain
- MPH Entertainment, Inc., American film and television production company
- MPH (transmission system), modulation system used for transmission of digital television
- MPH, superspeed superhero character in the comic book series Astro City
- IATA code for Godofredo P. Ramos Airport, an airport in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.