Mr. & Mrs. Something
|Mr. & Mrs. Something|
|Genres||Americana, folk, indie folk, folk blues|
Mr. & Mrs. Something are an American indie folk duo of Bino and Chelsea Peck. They originally met while they were attending Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, California, in 2008. They have released two studio albums, The Closure Soundtrack and Setting Sail, a studio EP, "The Nativity EP," and have contributed to several soundtracks.
Mr. & Mrs. Something are a husband-and-wife duo from the cities of Oceanside, California and Seattle, Washington, while they met for the first time in college together in 2008, at Azusa Pacific University, forming the group with a couple of harmonica sessions. He is Benjamin Leonard "Bino" Peck, who was born February 24, 1987, in Oceanside, California, with two older brothers, Jerome and Joseph. She is Chelsea Kothra Peck (née; Lidstrom), who was born in Seattle, Washington on March 22, 1988, where she was raised with a younger brother Sean.
- Benjamin Leonard "Bino" Peck (born February 24, 1987 in Oceanside, California)
- Chelsea Kothra Peck (née, Lidstrom, born March 22, 1988, in Seattle, Washington)
- Studio albums
- The Closure Soundtrack (2013)
- Setting Sail (November 17, 2015)
- Williams, Lindsay (January 13, 2016). "Meet Mr. & Mrs. Something". The Sound Opinion. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Clarks, Jessie (January 17, 2016). "TCB Exclusive: Q&A With Bino & Chelsea Peck Of Mr & Mrs Something". The Christian Beat. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Broadcast Music, Inc. "Songwriter/Composer: PECK BENJAMIN LEONARD". Broadcast Music, Inc. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- California Birth Index. "Benjamin Leonard Peck, Born 02/24/1987 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- Broadcast Music, Inc. "Songwriter/Composer: PECK CHELSEA KOTHRA". Broadcast Music, Inc. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- Mr & Mrs Something (mrandmrssomething) (March 20, 2014). "Don't forget to come hear us tomorrow night and wish Mrs. Something a happy birthday!". Facebook. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- "Chelsea Lidstrom in Washington". Intelius. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Argyrakis, Andy (January 15, 2015). "Mr. & Mrs. Something – 'Setting Sail' album review". CCM Magazine. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- O'Connor, Dylan (January 8, 2016). "Mr. & Mrs. Something, "Setting Sail" Review". Jesus Freak Hideout. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Barasckai, Abby (December 29, 2015). ""Setting Sail" Delivers Folk Music With Symbolic Lyrics". The Christian Beat. Retrieved January 19, 2016.