|Birth name||Michael Crooms|
|Born||College Park, Georgia|
|Genres||Hip hop, crunk|
|Associated acts||Ying Yang Twins, Bubba Sparxxx, Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris|
Michael Crooms, better known by his stage name Mr. Collipark and also known as DJ Smurf, is a hip hop producer and the president of his own Atlanta-based record label, Collipark Music, which was started in 1999.
The name Collipark was derived from the city College Park, Georgia. Crooms is credited as playing a major role in the career of the Ying Yang Twins, Soulja Boy, Taurus, Hurricane Chris, V.I.C., and Vistoso Bosses.
|Founder||Michael "Mr. Collipark" Crooms (CEO)|
|Genre||Southern hip hop, Crunk, snap, pop|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Atlanta, Georgia (2000-present)|
Crooms founded his record label Collipark Music in 1999. Since founding the label he has signed various artists to the label such as Soulja Boy, Ying Yang Twins & Vistoso Bosses. As of 2013, there are rumors of Mr. Collipark signing a distribution deal with Epic Records for the label.
- Current artists
- Mr. Collipark
- Ying Yang Twins
- Treal Lee & Prince Rick
- Tex James
- Former artists
- The Package Store
- Mr. Collipark
- Mr. Hanky
- Tom Slick
Albums released on label
|Artist||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|Ying Yang Twins||—||54||—||—||—||—|
|Soulja Boy Tell 'Em||4||4||1||132||9||195||
|Soulja Boy Tell 'Em||43||8||2||—||—||134||
The Package Store & Record producing
Mr. Collipark along with his production/writing team The Package Store has produced & written from a number of artist, such as Kilo Ali, Hurricane Chris, Mike Jones, Lil Jon, Jermaine Dupri, Soulja Boy, DJ Unk, E-40, Bubba Sparxxx , Nia Chongg, & among others.
- Studio albums
- 1995: Versastyles
- 2011: Can I Have The Club Back Please
- Ivey, Nile (March 29, 2008), Spring Bling Reminds Mr.Collipark of Home, Black Entertainment Television.
- "Interview with Bryan Leach". HitQuarters. April 5, 2004. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "T.I., Ne-Yo, Mr. Collipark, Pharrell Williams Take Top BMI Urban Honors". BMI.com. September 7, 2007.
- "50th Annual Grammy Nominations Complete List Announced". December 6, 2007.
- "Tough Love! Mr. Collipark Talks Artistry vs. Business, Music Industry Change and More!". UrbLife.com. April 10, 2011.