Mr. Echo (song)
|Single by Nico Touches the Walls|
|from the album Shout to the Walls!|
"Chain Reaction""Sweet Memories"
|Released||March 27, 2013|
|Genre||Alternative rock, power pop|
|Nico Touches the Walls singles chronology|
Mr. Echo is the twelfth single by the Japanese rock band Nico Touches the Walls, released on March 27, 2013. The single is available in a limited edition (CD+DVD) containing a bonus-DVD with highlights from their concerts in 2012, and a regular CD only edition. The song "Chain Reaction" was used as a commercial-song for New Balance Japan, and the song "Sweet Memories" is a cover song by the Japanese singer Matsuda Seiko.
CD track listing
- Chain Reaction (チェインリアクション)
- Sweet Memories
Limited edition DVD track listing
- image training (from "ki/oon20" 2012.4.26 @ LIQUIDROOM)
- Natsu no Daisankakkei (from "FREE LIVE in Yoyogi Park" 2012.5.16 @ Yoyogi Park Outdoor Stage) (夏の大三角形)
- Te wo Tatake (from "HIGHER GROUND" 2012.7.28 @ Uminonakamichi Seaside Park Amphitheater) (手をたたけ)
- Rappa to Musume (from "ALGORYHTMIQUE" 2012.11.16 @ ZEPP TOKYO) (ラッパと娘)
The single hit number 19 on the Oricon Chart.