|Also known as||Queen Cheorin|
|Created by||Studio Dragon|
|Based on||Go Princess Go|
by Xian Chen
Go Princess Go
by Qin Shuang and Shang Menglu
|Written by||Park Gye-ok|
|Directed by||Yoon Sung-sik|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||20 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer||Lee Chan-ho|
|Running time||70-90 minutes|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||December 12, 2020 –|
|Related shows||Go Princess Go|
Mr. Queen (Korean: 철인왕후; Hanja: 哲仁王后; RR: Cheorinwanghu; lit. Queen Cheorin) is a 2020 South Korean television series which aired on tvN. Directed by Yoon Sung-sik, it stars Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun as the 25th queen and king of the Joseon Dynasty. Based on the original Chinese web drama Go Princess Go, the series is about a man named Bong-hwan from the modern age, being trapped in the body of Queen Cheorin in the Joseon era. It premiered on tvN on December 12, 2020 and airs every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
In the modern age, Jang Bong-hwan (Choi Jin-hyuk) is a chef who works for the country's top politicians at the Blue House. He has a free spirit, but he one day finds himself in the body of Queen Cheorin (Shin Hye-sun) in the Joseon period. King Cheoljong (Kim Jung-hyun), the reigning monarch, is a gentle and easy-going person. However, he is only king in name. Queen Sunwon (Bae Jong-ok), the late King Sunjo’s wife, wields true power in the country and has relegated King Cheoljong to a figurehead. Her ambitious younger brother, Kim Jwa-geun (Kim Tae-woo), also desires power. Queen Cheorin soon discovers that King Cheoljong is not what he seems, and that he has a dark and suspicious side to him.
- She is the 25th queen of the Joseon Dynasty who has the soul of a man in her body.
- He is the 25th king of the Joseon Dynasty, with a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality and has many secrets. He seems like a figurehead, who is gentle and easygoing. In fact, he hides his strong aspects. He is afraid of dying without doing anything for the citizens, as an ineffective king, as others wish. So, he secretly prepares for a reform.
People around Queen Cheorin
- Cha Chung-hwa as Court Lady Choi
- She is a Sanggung and Queen Cheorin's lady-in-waiting
- Chae Seo-eun as Hong Yeon
- She is Queen Cheorin's loyal maid who served her since they were kids.
People around King Cheoljong
- He is King Cheoljong's older half-brother. As a royal guard, he guards the king's bed chamber.
- Lee Jae-won as Byeolgam Hong
- He is King Cheoljong's friend from his Ganghwa-do days. Hong-yeon has crush on him
Andong Kim Clan
- She is the late King Sunjo’s wife. She wields the true power in the country and, thus, relegates King Cheoljong to being just a figurehead.
- Kim Tae-woo as Kim Jwa-geun
- He is Queen Sunwon’s younger brother. He is extremely ambitious.
- Na In-woo as Kim Byeong-in
- He is the adopted son of Kim Jwa-geun, thus making him the queen's cousin. He is secretly in love with her.
- Jeon Bae-soo as Kim Moon-geun
- Queen So-yong's father, King Cheoljong's father-in-law
- A bright young man who spent his days wandering around the palace and Byeong-in's friend. He has a crush on Hong-yeon.
- Song Min-hyung as Chief State Councillor Kim Byung-hak
- Kang Ji-hoo as Left State Councillor Kim Seok-geun
- Son Kwang-eop as Minister of War Kim Chang-hyuk
Poongyang Jo Clan
- She is King Cheoljong's royal concubine and first love.
- Jo Yeon-hee as Queen Dowager Jo (Queen Shinjeong)
- Ko In-beom Right State Councillor Jo Man-hong
- Kim Kwang-sik as Minister of Personnel Jo Deok-moon
People in the modern-day Blue House
- Choi Jin-hyuk as Jang Bong-hwan
- Lee Cheol-min as Director Han Pyo-jin / Han Shim-ong
- Kim Joon-won as Bu Seung-min
People in the Royal Kitchen
- Kim In-kwon as Royal Chef Man-bok, a cuisine specialist
- Kang Chae-won as Dam-hyang
Royal Court Ladies
- Kim Ju-young as Oh Wol, Jo Hwa-jin's maid
- Son So-mang as Court Lady Kang
- Seo Hye-ryeong as a court lady
- Ahn Ju-ri as a court lady
People in the Royal Palace
- Yoon Gi-won as a royal physician
- Yoon Jin-ho as Head Eunuch
- Lee Tae-gum as Eunuch Kim
- Choi Hwan-yi as Eunuch Choi
- Kim Bang-won as Sal-soo
- Sung Min-soo as Royal Secretariat Jo Dae-su, Jo Hwa-jin's father (Ep. 1)
- Ha-min as Physician Park (Ep. 1)
- Seo Dong-suk as a detective (Ep. 1)
- Kwon Eun-soo as a court lady (Ep. 2)
- Kim Ka-eun as a young court lady (Ep. 2)
- Lee Seung-jin as a royal guard (Ep. 2)
- Yoon Jung-ro as a royal guard (Ep. 2)
- Baek Jae-jin as a general store owner (Ep. 2-3)
- Oh Ji-young as a court lady (Ep. 3)
- Na Mi-hee as a court lady (Ep. 3)
- Kim Yong-jin as a eunuch (Ep. 3)
- Moon Hak-jin as a food palanquin bearer (Ep. 6)
- Koo Ja-keon as a food palanquin bearer (Ep. 6)
- Kim Seung-wan as a food palanquin bearer (Ep. 6)
- Kim Nan-hee as a fortune teller (Ep. 6)
In March 2020, Shin Hye-sun was confirmed to be a part of the drama. In June 2020, Kim Jung-hyun, Bae Jong-ok, Kim Tae-woo joined Shin Hye-sun to play lead roles in the series. In July 2020, Seol In-ah and Yoo Young-jae also joined the cast.
On November 24, 2020, filming was stopped as one of the assistant actors was tested positive for COVID-19.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date||South Korea viewers|
|1||"Jang Bong-hwan in Wonderland"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 12, 2020||1.901|
|Jang Bong-hwan (Choi Jin-hyuk) is the youngest chef in the Blue House. He believes that 'cooking is politics'. A fish hook is found in the food he prepared for the Chinese envoy, so he loses his job. An investigation into corruption in food purchases is also started. While escaping the police, he falls from a high-rise building into a swimming pool and drowns. When he wakes up, he finds out that he has time-traveled back to 1851 in the Joseon era and his body swapped into the unconscious body of Kim So-yong, (Queen Cheorin) (Shin Hye-sun), Joseon’s soon-to-be queen who suffered a mysterious accident the night before her wedding. Jang Bong-hwan tries to exit out of Kim So-yong's body in different ways, such as submerging his head in water but fails. He also tries to jump into the lake where the queen’s body was found, but soon learns that all the lakes in the palace have been drained and dried out under the order of the Grand Queen Dowager (Queen Sunwon) (Bae Jong-ok) to prevent similar accidents from happening again. Bong-hwan in Kim So-yong's body is wedded to Yi Byeon, (King Cheoljong) (Kim Jung-hyun), in a traditional royal wedding ceremony. Jo Hwa-jin (Seol In-ah), who was accused by several courtiers as the one who pushed Kim So-yong into the lake, enters the palace as a concubine. The episode ends with Jang Bong-hwan in the body of Queen Cheorin trying to somehow avoid the wedding night.|
|2||"Nobody Knows"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 13, 2020||2.337|
|Both king and queen try to get the other one drunk, but finally end up sleeping in separate beds. The king leaves the bedroom in silence and goes to raid the Andong Kim clan’s secret warehouse. He wants to find evidence that can prove their corruption and strip them of their power, but he is unable to find any proof. The next day, Jang Bong-hwan/Kim So-yong goes to greet the Grand Queen Dowager and Queen Dowager. She also attends the court as Queen Consort, where she becomes aware of rivalry and the power struggle between the Andong Kim and Poongyang Jo families. She bestows the name and title of Eun-bin on Royal Concubine Hwa-jin in an investiture. Due to her improper conduct, she undergoes etiquette class under the order of the Grand Queen Dowager. The royal couple comes to an agreement to pretend to sleep together but spend the night separately as each pleases. At night, the queen goes to the gisaeng (courtesan) house disguised as a man. Unknown to the queen, the king is also there in secret for counseling with his allies about finding evidence of corruption in the Kim family. Jang Bong-hwan/Kim So-yong's disguise is exposed as the queen accidentally walks into their counseling session totally drunk. The king misunderstands the queen's presence at the meeting as an attempt to spy on his plans. The episode ends with the king chasing after the queen with a drawn sword.|
|3||"Sleeping With the Enemy"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 19, 2020||2.276|
|The king has his face hidden with a piece of fabric and suspects that the queen overheard his plans. The drunk queen mistakes the king for a thief trying to rob her, so she drops money from her body. The queen is saved by her adopted cousin, Kim Byeong-in (Na In-woo). Before the king makes his escape, he clashes swords with Kim Byeong-in who attempts to use a lantern to get a closer look at the face. Kim Byeong-in is the queen's long-time companion and has feelings for her. He escorts her back into the palace with a palanquin. Waking up with a hangover, the queen has no recollection of the events from the prior day and has a craving for ramyeon as a hangover cure. She does not like the food prepared by the royal kitchen, so she takes over the kitchen to make ramyeon from scratch to recover from the hangover. As she shows off her chef skills in the kitchen, the queen realizes that she can prepare food for the Grand Queen Dowager to win her over. Pleased with her culinary arts, the Grand Queen Dowager grants the queen's wish to fill the lake with water. When the king visits the queen, she deduces by the fragrance of the jasmine tea he offers her that it was the king himself who chased her the night before with a naked sword.|
|4||"The Man Who Knew Too Much"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 20, 2020||2.801|
|She connects the dots and figures out that the king was the one who threatened her life. The queen asks the king to drink the tea offered to her as a gesture of affection. He drinks but, leaning forward, he kisses her to put the liquid in her mouth. She spills the tea and yells at him. The queen, again, delivers a creamy dish to the grand queen dowager. The dish spills during delivery, so she plans to build a food palanquin. On the basis of a letter she had written, the concubine Hwa-jin is accused of trying to kill the queen by pushing her into the lake. The king tries to save Hwa-jin by stepping up to confess but is stopped by Bong-hwan/So Yong and he/she admits that she tried to take her own life that night by jumping in the lake. She asks the Grand Queen Dowager to let the innocent parties go.|
|5||"Susceptible Heels"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 26, 2020||2.939|
|Concubine Hwa-jin is saved by Bong-hwan / So Yong's confession that she tried to kill herself on the night before the royal wedding. The Grand Dowager Queen says that the Queen had come to her on that fateful night, expressing her desire to leave the palace. As heavy rain pours down on the palace, the queen dances for joy in the rain because the lake will be filled with water. At dawn, she jumps in the lake, with the hope that it will allow Bong-hwan to time-travel back to present-day South Korea.|
|6||"Between Understanding and Misunderstanding"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||December 27, 2020||2.981|
|The king and his friend have a talk in which he describes the queen as "alien" on the basis of her erratic behaviour. He foils Bong-hwan's attempt to return to the present era by pulling the queen out of the lake. There is a misunderstanding about the words "no touching" as both see it in different contexts. The Poongyang Jo family files a petition to depose the queen for being of an unsound mind. The king speaks in her favor. Royal Concubine Jo Hwa-jin writes a letter to her father to withdraw the petition at the request of the king. The queen gets the idea of starting a convenience store, the first of its kind in that period. In the present era, Bong-hwan's body is shown to be in a vegetative state. A mysterious person tries to disable his life support and Bong-hwan almost stops breathing. Back in the Joseon era, the queen's body stops breathing as well and she collapses.|
|7||"Mask"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 2, 2021||3.281|
When the King finds out that the Queen has stopped breathing and passed out, he immediately ran, and as soon as he sees her, he started to care for the queen, who seemed to pass out after Bong-Hwan’s soul left the body. This causes a big disturbance in the palace. On the other hand, Bong-Hwan returns to the modern world and to his original body. “Ah my precious body, I’m finally back”, Bong-hwan, filled with joy, hears a wonderful story but when he hears a piece of shocking news, he returns to a vegetative state, falling again into despair. The King seems to care a lot about the Queen and proclaims that the Queen is his woman and he is the King of this country. The doctor tries to heal the Queen who seems also to have fallen into a vegetative state in the traditional way. So-yong then has a new life force, but is it the real Queen's soul returning to her original body, Bong-Hwan's soul, or a new soul?However, after seeing the King's face, the Queen faints again, causing serious concern to Grand Queen Dowager Suwon of the Andong Kim Clan. The Grand Queen Dowager orders Kim Byeong-In to interrupt Queen Shinjeong of the Pyongyang Jo Clan and fortune teller's black magic ceremony. Then, later on, they change their target to the King after Queen Shinjeong and the fortune teller confess in front of her. Prince Yeongpyeong-gun later comes to help protect the King. The palace is truly disturbed until the real Queen recovers. Concubine Hwa Jin reflects, "it seems like everyone in the palace has their own secrets and to hide them, they wear masks!"
|8||"A Dangerous Relationship"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 3, 2021||3.240|
King Cheoljong and his bodyguard prince Yeongpyeong-gun practice fighting together. The purpose of the training is to protect themselves to compete with Kim Byeong In who seems to have discovered that the piece of robe he found is from the Palace. (Referring to evidence for the King’s secret meeting to figure out the Kim family corruption).
After the practice, the king and the prince pretend to hunt by catching a rabbit before entering the palace. On the way, they meet Kim Tae-woo (Queen Suwon’s brother). Kim Tae-woo mentions two things. The safety of the King when going outside the palace and the status of the Queen. The King decides to visit the Queen, and on the way, he observes the life of his people. Kids are cheering, a man makes a marriage proposal, therefore, the King thinks it is good day.
On other hand, when Bong Hwan wakes up in So Yong’s body again, he regains more of So Yong's actual memories. Bong Hwan’s soul in the queen's body can play a traditional Korean musical instrument, and remember Hong Yeon as her friend when they both were younger. Bong Hwan gets upset as he loses his true identity from the present day, and his thoughts are now heard in a woman’s voice. But what has actually happened if it is not the real queen’s soul back in her original body?As soon as Concubine Hwa-jin notices that Cheoljong had decided to visit the queen without the prince Yeongpyeong-gun, she feels insecure as Cheoljong visits So Yong in her family house in Hanyang. Hwa Jin quickly follows after him to stop Cheoljong from seeing So-yong, but she is too slow. By the time she arrives, the king and the queen are already touring the village, having So-yong’s father as their tour guide, but when Cheoljong sees a well, he is reminded of when he was young, when he had been in that well. The King suddenly turns weak and everybody is worried about him. At that moment, Hwa-jin arrives. Hwa-jin is concerned about Cheoljong’s health and suspects that it was the queen's fault. The queen asks her father to escort the King inside. The queen mentions that Hwa-jin (Royal Noble Consort Eui) has come to speak to her. Hwa-jin replies that she visited because she had been worried about the queen’s health but it seems tha5 it is the King who is unwell.
|9||"Light and Darkness"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 9, 2021||3.195|
|So-yong wants to go back to the palace as soon as possible. However, Cheoljong wants to stay at her place one more night in order to find the hidden ledger so he makes an excuse to go undercover. So-yong joins Cheoljong’s undercover adventure which leads to an unexpected street market date. So-yong’s heart is trembling because of an unexpected side she sees of Cheoljong. Meanwhile, after getting humiliated, Concubine Hwa-jin prepares her revenge against the Grand Queen Dowager.|
|10||"Live a Nightmare"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 10, 2021||3.359|
|Cheoljong did not find the book in So-yong’s house. He wonders where the book is. So-yong came back to the palace and tried hard to be the perfect Queen. Cheoljong is confused with her. To satisfy the Queen's grandmother and bring back his own identity, So Yong tries to pick more concubines. Meanwhile, a secret dead body was found in the palace and it creates a big issue.|
|11||"The Unforgiven"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 16, 2021||3.234|
|Cheoljong appears in So Yong’s dream and So Yong is confused about her feelings. She assumes it is a side effect from traveling back and forth in time. She decides to focus on the investiture of the Royal Concubine to retrieve her true identity. Meanwhile, Cheoljong prepares for the royal banquet, but someone tries to ruin it behind his back.|
|12||"Dancing on the Sword"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 17, 2021||3.625|
|So Yong tracks down the man who looks exactly like Secretary Han and notices his shady move in the Royal Kitchen. As she knows how much effort Cheoljong has put into the banquet, she helps him by doing what she does best. Meanwhile, Kim Jwa Geun suddenly delivers a piece of news in front of everyone to threaten Cheoljong.|
|13||"There is no tomorrow"||Yoon Sung-sik||Park Gye-ok & Choi Ah-il||January 23, 2021||TBD|
|Mr. Queen OST|
No Touch Princess (Mr.Queen) Original Soundtrack Album
|Soundtrack album by |
|1.||"Bong Hwan A" (봉환아)||Norazo||2:37|
|2.||"Bong Hwan A" (inst.)||2:37|
|1.||"Like A Star" (마음이 별이 되어)||Jang Han-byul||4:08|
|2.||"Like A Star" (inst.)||4:08|
|1.||"Here I Am"||B.O.K||Jo Hyun-ah (Urban Zakapa)||3:58|
|2.||"Here I Am" (inst.)||3:58|
|1.||"Keep Going"||Major Leaguer||DinDin||3:55|
|2.||"Keep Going" (inst.)||Major Leaguer||3:55|
|1.||"The Great Recipe" (철인시대 (위대한 레시피))||sEODo||3:49|
|2.||"The Great Recipe" (inst.)||3:49|
Greg Wheeler writing for The Review Geek opines that the show generates laughs but it is not as funny as previous similar shows. Wheeler feels that inspite of it Mr. Queen is a nice comic option filled with fun. Concluding the review he says, "A fun and vibrant body-swap drama that looks set to continue delivering decent drama in the episodes ahead."
Following its airing, a controversy erupted in episode 2 as the series referred Korea's national treasure, the Veritable Records of the Joseon Dynasty as a "tabloid." This drew outrage among viewers and about 700 people filed complaints to the Korea Communications Standards Commission. The series was also criticised as the author of the original Chinese drama has made negative remarks about Korea in their other work. The producers released a statement clarifying their stand and apologising for the controversies adding that they were not aware of the negative comments made by the novelist.
A 8.0% viewership rating was recorded nationwide for the series first episode, making it the second-highest premiere rating of any weekend drama of the network and third-highest premiere rating of the network after Mr. Sunshine and Encounter. 
As per Nielsen Korea, the 12th episode logged a national average viewership of 13.2%, breaking its own highest ratings, thereby making the series 10th highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history.
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||December 12, 2020||8.030% (1st)||8.657% (1st)|
|2||December 13, 2020||8.800% (1st)||9.527% (1st)|
|3||December 19, 2020||9.022% (1st)||9.709% (1st)|
|4||December 20, 2020||10.447% (1st)||11.414% (1st)|
|5||December 26, 2020||11.337% (1st)||11.953% (1st)|
|6||December 27, 2020||11.805% (1st)||12.549% (1st)|
|7||January 2, 2021||12.414% (1st)||13.250% (1st)|
|8||January 3, 2021||12.271% (1st)||12.953% (1st)|
|9||January 9, 2021||12.066% (1st)||13.014% (1st)|
|10||January 10, 2021||12.836% (1st)||14.014% (1st)|
|11||January 16, 2021||12.517% (1st)||13.354% (1st)|
|12||January 17, 2021||13.224% (1st)||14.252% (1st)|
|13||January 23, 2021|
|14||January 24, 2021|
|15||January 30, 2021|
|16||January 31, 2021|
|17||February 6, 2021|
|18||February 7, 2021|
|19||February 13, 2021|
|20||February 14, 2021|
- Kim Hyo-jin. ""원작은 중국 웹드라마"…드라마 '철인왕후', '태자비승직기'와 차이점 보니" ["The original Chinese web drama"... The difference from the drama'Queen Iron Man' and'Prince Biseung Loom']. Topstar News. Retrieved December 14, 2020.
- "[#철인왕후] 신혜선, 대한민국 남자(?)로 조선 가서 김정현 만난 ssul #대본리딩현장 #최초공개 Mr. Queen EP.0". YouTube. tvN DRAMA. Retrieved November 4, 2020.
- "Queen Cheorin What Are The Expected Release Date? And What You Should Know About The Show?". July 25, 2020.
- "Queen Cheorin (Korean Drama - 2020) - 철인왕후". HanCinema.
- "Mr. Queen (2020)". CJ Entertainment.
- "申惠善&金正賢搭檔魂穿劇《哲仁王后》 當現代男人靈魂穿進古代中殿身體里" [Shin Hye Sun & Kim Jong Hyun partner in the soul wear drama "Queen Che In" When the soul of modern men penetrates into the body of the ancient nave] (in Chinese). Korea Star Daily. June 5, 2020.
- "[공식] 유민규 '철인왕후' 출연 확정..신혜선X김정현과 호흡". www.chosun.com.
- Kim, Jins-eok (July 17, 2020). "[단독]설인아, tvN '철인왕후' 주연 합류" [[Exclusive] Seol-in, joins the lead role of tvN's 'Mr. Queen']. isplus (in Korean). Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- "[단독] 최진혁, tvN '철인왕후' 특별출연…강렬한 존재감 예고" [[Exclusive] Jinhyuk Choi, special appearance on tvN'Queen of Iron Man'... Foreshadowing a strong presence]. isplus.live.joins (in Korean). October 23, 2020. Retrieved November 12, 2020.
- "Rookie Kim Ju-young Cast for tvN Drama "Queen Cheorin" @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database". www.hancinema.net.
- "신혜선 측 \". mstoo.asiae.co.kr.
- "신혜선X김정현X배종옥X김태우, '철인왕후' 출연 확정 "美친 조합" [공식]". 스타뉴스. June 5, 2020.
- "tvN '철인왕후' 주연 합류". July 17, 2020.
- "김정현X신혜선, 조선의 쇼윈도 부부...'철인왕후', 유쾌한 대본리딩". 디스패치 | 뉴스는 팩트다!. October 28, 2020.
- Jang, Ah-reum (November 16, 2020). "'철인왕후' 신혜선x김정현 첫 스틸…조선판 쇼윈도 부부 "신들린 코믹"". Naver.
- Soo, Young Hwang (November 24, 2020). "'철인왕후' 측 "코로나19 확진자 발생, 모든 촬영 중단"" ["Queen of Iron Man" side "Corona 19 confirmed, all shooting stopped" [Official]]. Sports Daily (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved November 26, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 12, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 14, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 13, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 14, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 19, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 20, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 20, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 26, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 27, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (December 27, 2020)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 2, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 3, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 9, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 10, 2021.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 10, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 11, 2021.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 16, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 17, 2021.
- "Cable Daily - Top 10 List for TV Programs (January 17, 2021)". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 18, 2021.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.1" [Mr. Queen OST Part.1]. Melon. Retrieved December 13, 2020.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.2" [Mr. Queen OST Part.2]. Melon. Retrieved December 27, 2020.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.3" [Mr. Queen OST Part.3]. Melon. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.4" [Mr. Queen OST Part.4]. Melon. Retrieved January 9, 2021.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.5" [Mr. Queen OST Part.5]. Melon. Retrieved January 16, 2021.
- "철인왕후 OST Part.6" [Mr. Queen OST Part.6]. Melon. Retrieved January 17, 2021.
- Greg Wheeler (December 27, 2020). "Mr Queen – K-Drama Episode 5 Recap & Review". Review Geek. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- "'Mr. Queen' rating continues to rise despite criticism for 'distorting history'". koreatimes. December 27, 2020. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- "Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun's K Drama Mr Queen's ratings and viewership on the rise despite controversies". www.ibtimes.sg. December 20, 2020. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- "Mr. Queen in controversy over OG novelist and The Annals of the Joseon Dynasty line; Makers issue apology". PINKVILLA. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- Kim, Myung-mi (December 13, 2020). "'철인왕후' 시청률 8%로 출발, tvN 역대 토일극 2위 기록" ['Queen of Iron Man' started with 8% viewership, and recorded 2nd place in all Saturday dramas on tvN]. Newsen. Naver. Retrieved December 13, 2020.
- "July 7, 2018 Nationwide Cable Ratings". Nielsen Korea.
1st (tvN) 미스터션샤인<본> 8.852%
- "November 28, 2018 Nationwide Cable Ratings". Nielsen Korea.
1st (tvN) 수목드라마(남자친구<본>) 8.683%
- "'철인왕후' 신혜선 날았다! 시청률 연일 상승 9% 돌파" ['The Iron Man Queen' Shin Hye-sun flew! The viewership rate exceeded 9% every day]. Sports Seoul (in Korean). December 14, 2020. Retrieved December 14, 2020.
- "Nielsen Korea Cable Daily -TOP 10 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS". AGB Nielsen Media Research. Retrieved January 18, 2021.