Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mr. Universe may refer to:
- Jim Gaffigan: Mr. Universe, television special, 2012
- Mr. Universe, a 1988 documentary film starring 1955 Mr. Universe Mickey Hargitay
- Mr. Universe (1951 film), the 1951 film debut of Vince Edwards
- Mr. Universe (album), a 1979 album by the British rock band Gillan
- IFBB Mr. Universe, now the World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships, a male bodybuilding contest organised by the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (IFBF)
- NABBA Mr. Universe, a competition at the Universe Championships annual bodybuilding event
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mr. Universe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.