Mr Meeson's Will
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeson's will tattooed on the back of Augusta Smithers
|Author||H. Rider Haggard|
- R.D. Mullen, "The Books of H. Rider Haggard: A Chronological Survey" Science Fiction Studies, # 16, Volume 5, Part 3, November 1978, accessed 13 December 2013
- "Wholesale Plagiarism". Gundagai Times and Tumut, Adelong and Murrumbidgee District Advertiser. NSW. 4 December 1888. p. 4. Retrieved 17 December 2013 – via National Library of Australia.
- "The Origin of "Mr. Meeson's Will."". Clarence and Richmond Examiner and New England Advertiser. Grafton, NSW. 12 January 1889. p. 6. Retrieved 17 December 2013 – via National Library of Australia.
- "NOVELS THAT HAVE COME TRUE". Traralgon Record (MORNING. ed.). Traralgon, Vic. 23 February 1900. p. 1. Retrieved 17 December 2013 – via National Library of Australia.
- Catherine O. Frank, Of Testaments and Tattoos: The Wills Act of 1837 and Rider Haggard's Mr. Meeson's Will, 18 Law & Lit. 323, 334 (2006).
- "ACADEMY PICTURES". The Examiner (DAILY ed.). Launceston, Tasmania. 10 February 1916. p. 6. Retrieved 17 December 2013 – via National Library of Australia.
|This article about an adventure novel of the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.