Mrs Globe Australia
|Mrs Globe Australia|
|Date||28 October 2016|
|Venue||Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Director||Kylie Tsiaforgiannis & Sophie Gilinas|
|Placements||Lucia Hou, Nikki Eastmure, Danielle McAlpine Johnson, Hristina Risteski.|
Mrs. Australia Globe is an Australian national beauty pageant held annually open to women aged over 25 or who are married or parents. The pageant focuses not only on beauty but is heavily aligned with charity & philanthropy work. In 2015 more than 100 contestants from around the country competed with 12 participating in the final. 4 titles were given at Federation Square for the pageant's 20th anniversary including Ms. Australia Globe, Ms. Australasia, People's Choice Ms. Coral Sea and international favourite from the 2015 world finals Mrs. Oceania.
- 1 Mrs Globe Australia 2016
- 2 History
- 3 Mrs Globe Australia Classic
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Mrs Globe Australia 2016
An important requirement is that women are involved in charities, this is highlighted by the 2016 winners.
Ms. Australia Globe
Hristina Risteski while not heavily involved in charity directly due to her strict job requirements regarding the third sector she continues to grow as a public figure and will ensure that women's rights are promoted through her career path.
Danielle McAlpine Johnson runs not-for-profit organization CheekyMac Charities,  founded in 2010 with husband Chico Johnson.  Developing youth driven projects CheekyMac raise money for & work closely with a variety of orphanages, schools and churches around the world. They use the creative arts through music, film, stage and photography to raise awareness around issues such as bullying, unity, equality, community, body image and racism.
Nikki Eastmure is dedicating her life to inspiring and empowering women to lead healthy and active lives through her passion project The Body Co. and assisted children through multiple organizations Charities, hospitals and orphanages. Her current mission is to promote a healthy body image for women and help the Butterfly Foundation to help women and men who suffer from eating disorders.
Ms. Coral Sea and People's Choice
|Hristine Risteski||Mrs. Globe Australia|
|Nikki Eastmure||Ms. Australasia|
|Danielle McAlpine Johnson||Mrs. Oceania|
|Lucia Hou||Ms. Coral Sea & Ms Choice of the People|
|Jyselle Des Forges||Finalist|
The Globe Organisation which runs the Mrs Globe pageant which is the biggest and most prestigious pageant for married women in the world this also a modelling agency that has founded a charity that provides educational programs for women such as Woman in need foundation. The finals for Mrs Globe were held in China, it involved participants from 70 countries.The pageant is not only a celebration of beauty and culture, but has an important requirement is that women are involved in charities for women among others. In Australia it is currently directed by Kylie Tsiaforgiannis & Sophie Gilinas
Pageant's 20th Anniversary
October 28 the Mrs Globe Australia 2016 pageant celebrated its 20th anniversary at Federation Square in Melbourne, 20 finalists took part and in December 11 the Mrs Globe international pageant's anniversary hosted by China in Hainan with more than 70 delegates participating worldwide.
Ms Australia Globe Titleholders
|2015||Danielle McAlpine Johnson||Melbourne|
Mrs Globe Australia Classic
The Classic category of the Mrs Globe Australia pageant is for ladies around 50 years of age, Wendy Mason the winner of the classic category in Australia represented her country competing in 2016 with 19 contestants who took part in the crowning for Mrs. Globe Classic in Las Vegas where she placed third runner up. Wendy is using the global stage to further her efforts for two of the charities she represents — the Bully Zero Australia Foundation and Women in Need Society.
Mrs Globe Australia Classic Titleholders
- Novoa, Carmen (17 November 2016). "Mrs Australia Globe aniversario 20 años en la Federation Square". The Latin Australian Times (National print edition 29 page 14). © 2015-2016 Latin Australian Times. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- McRae, Ewan (5 December 2016). "From behind the lens: a real beauty". Star Weekly (Print and Online). Starweekly. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- Bridie, Byrne (20 October 2015). "She's a top role model". Leader Newspaper (Print front page Tuesday October 20th 2015). News Corp. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Page, Emma (4 November 2013). "Mrs Globe Australia Kate Branch shops, eats, drinks and plays in buzzing Neutral Bay". daily telegraph (online). Newscorp. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Makedonskata Christina Mrs Australia Globe 2016 guest of the Macedonian Festival in Williamstown". Falanga (online). Falanga. 20 November 2016. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Briland's Be Your Best Talent Show a Great Success". Eleuthera News.com (Online). © Copyright Eleuthera News.com. 25 November 2010. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- Sommerville, Troels (12 August 2015). "Hip-hop artist Chico Johnson works with schools in Melbourne to share positive message". Leader News (Online). NewsCorp 2016 Copyright. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- Symonds, Jodie (22 November 2016). "Dominating the Globe". The Mt Evelyn Mail (Front page print & online). © 2016 Mail News Group Pty. Ltd. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- "South African to represent Africa at Mrs Globe in Beijing". Lifestyle Magazine (online). © Capital Digital Media. Capital Group Limited. 4 October 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- Inguanzo, Shaun (5 May 2008). "Danielle's hoping to go global". cranbourne news star community (online). Copyright © 2016 Star News Group Pty. Ltd. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- Byrne, Bridie (19 November 2016). "Maribyrnong woman Danielle McAlpine Johnson will represent Australasia at Mrs Globe". Herald Sun (online). News Corp 2016 copyright. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- Di Nuzzo, Rebecca (27 February 2016). "Former Mrs Globe Australia 2009 will dress up as Super Woman to raise money for HeartKids Australia". Learder (Print and online). News Corp 2016 copyright. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- Byrne, Fiona (23 August 2010). "Nikki's dream title". Herald Sun (online). News Corp 2015 copyright. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "ngwee fragiacomo". tamblynmodelling.com.au. Tamblyn Models 2011 Copyright. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- Hunter, Tim (3 August 2012). "Sydney mum Karen Gee taking on the world in Mrs Globe pageant". Daily Telegraph (online). News Corp 2015 copyright. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "10 Minutes in the Morning with….. Mrs Australia, Becky Branca". pellelucent (online). 2015 PELLELUCENT INTERNATIONAL PTY. LTD. 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Kasha Grimes on winning Mrs UK Globe Classic 2015 at the age of 53". Fabafterfifty (online). © 2015 Fabafterfifty. 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Gupta, Astha (1 December 2016). "Not with those boobs,darl!". Take 5 Magazine (Print edition No 49 page 12). © 2016 TAKE 5 MAGAZINE. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Hoping for another crown in the world of pageants". Wind Speaker (online). © 2016 Aboriginal Multi-Media Society. 16 June 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Savino, Natalie (8 June 2016). "Mrs Globe Classic contestant puts the sash back on for a cause". Leader news (Online). News Corp 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.