From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MtG)
MTG may stand for:
- Magic: The Gathering, a collectible card game made by Wizards of the Coast
- MTG Hawke's Bay, a museum, art gallery and theatre in New Zealand
- Modern Times Group, a Swedish media company and owner of Viasat and Metro International
- Methanol to gasoline, a process for producing liquid hydrocarbons from methanol
- Maria-Theresia-Gymnasium, a Munich school for gifted students
- Metro Tunneling Group, joint venture of Five Companies
- Middle temporal gyrus, a region in the brain
- Meteosat Third Generation, geostationary meteorological satellites built for EUMETSAT
- Metalogenia, a ground engaging tools company based in Spain
- Mağusa Türk Gücü S.K., a Turkish Cypriot sports club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MTG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.