Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duke of York Islands
|Archipelago||Duke of York Islands|
|Major islands||Duke of York Island, Papua New Guinea|
Mualim is island in Duke of York Islands archipelago in Papua New Guinea. It is located in the east of the country, in the East New Britain Province, about 800 km to the east of the Port Moresby. The island is populated.
- Mualim Island: Papua New Guinea National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Office, United States Hydrographic (1916). Pacific Islands Pilot. U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Papuan man involved in a Duk duk ceremony in the Tarayu Gettymiages.
- Mualim island Stock Photos and Images
- Papua New Guinea Bismarck Archipelago Gazelle peninsula New Britain island East New Britain province Rabaul Duke of York Archipelago Mualim island women making traditionnal pandanus nats
|This Papua New Guinea–related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|