From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mucker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mucker may refer to:
- Muckers, the nickname of a group in Pietism, followers of certain theologians
- The Mucker, novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Grinder (ice hockey), a style of player
- Muckers (game), also known as "ring toss"
- Larry Mucker (born 1954), American footballer
- An alternative name for a Rocker Shovel Loader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mucker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.