Location of Mucur within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ali Şahin (MHP)|
|• District||1,121.59 km2 (433.05 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• District density||17/km2 (43/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Mucur is a town and district of Kırşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 24,945 of which 14,676 live in the town of Mucur. It is known as a center for the production and sale of prayer rugs and other decorative rugs.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Antique Mudjar, Mucur, or Mujar Rugs, persiancarpetguide.com
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Mucur, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|