From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muda may refer to:
- Muda (Japanese term), a Japanese term for "waste", as used in lean manufacturing and agile software development
- MuDA, the museum of digital art in Zurich, Switzerland
- Muda (convoy), a Venetian shipping convoy
- Mothers of Uganda, Doomsday Awaits, a charitable organization that serves to bring an end of war in the region
- Muda Tower or Torre dei Gualandi, a tower in Pisa, Italy
- Muda Institute, an arts school in Ghent, Belgium
- Muda, Estonia, village in Estonia
- Muda (Serbian term), a Serbian vulgar slang term for testicles.
- Muda, fourth highest mountain in Maharashtra, India
- Muda River, Malaysia
- Ministry of Urban Development Affairs, Afghanistan
- Mangalore Urban Development Authority, Karnataka, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.