|Founded by||Murali Vulaganti|
|• Body||Village Panchayat|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Chikballapur|
Muddenahalli is around 55 km from Bangalore via Yelahanka and Devanahalli. Public transport is available up to Chikkaballapur and then to Thirnahalli. Muddenahalli village is 2 km from this alighting point.
There is a memorial to Sir M. Visvesvarayya on the family-owned land at Muddenahalli, with the Nandi Hills as a backdrop. The museum was renovated in view of his 150th birth ceremonies conducted on 15 September 2010.
- "Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya: Model engineer and scholar". Hindustan Times. 14 January 2020. Retrieved 6 January 2021.
- The Hindu: National: Upgrade State Highway 9: Moily
- Centre okays GPS for KSRTC buses
- "For locals, Vivesvaraya's house is a place of worship". Deccan Herald. 8 September 2010. Retrieved 6 January 2021.
- Mega event to honour Sir MV’s memory